Frequently asked questions and anwers: Imperial Vienna
For any questions or information we are delighted to be at your service.
Hotel Imperial Vienna
Kärntner Ring 16
T.: +43 1 501100
F.: +43 1 50110 410
1. Where can I park my car?
Valet parking is offered to guests of the Imperial Hotel Vienna at a rate of € 36 per day.
2. How can I reach the hotel from Vienna Airport?
The airport is easy to reach within 30 minutes with the CAT (City Airport Train). Hotel Imperial also offers an exclusive limousine transfer for its guests.
3. How much does the breakfast buffet cost?
Breakfast ist served at Cafe Imperial from 7.00 am to 11.00 am and costs € 41.
4. Is it possible to store my luggage at the hotel after check-out?
Of course we store your luggage after check-out until your departure.
5. What are the regulations for check-in and check-out?
- Check-in: from 3 pm
- Check-out: until 12 pm
We will do our best to accomodate early check-in requests, which are subject to availability. Following surcharges will apply:
- Before 8 am, 100% of the room rate will be charged
- From 8 am-10 am, 75% of the room rate will be charged
- From 10 am-12 pm, 50% of the room rate will be charged
- From 12 pm-2 pm, 25% of the room rate will be charged
- As of 2 pm, no charge will apply
6. Are pets allowed in the hotel?
The Imperial Hotel Vienna is delighted to welcome pets to the property. We permit one dog (36kg/80lbs) per room and provide the following amenities for their comfort: a Dog bowl, bed and mat, and a Pet Welcome Kit. Guests are required to sign a liability waiver at check-in and a non-refundable € 50 daily cleaning fee will apply.
Please note that we do not permit pets in the hotel's meeting rooms, restaurants, or bars.
7. How can I pay for someone else?
Non-residents wishing to pay for a hotel guest by credit card must fax a credit card payment authorization to the hotel with the billing address. Acceptable charges must be specified and the form has to be faxed to our secure fax number: +43 1 50110 440. Due to security reasons, we do not accept credit card information via email. Please contact hotel directly for a credit card authorization form.
8. You haven't received a booking confirmation?
Please contact our reservation department at +43 1 50110 0 or via reservations.imperialvienna@
Of course we will send you a booking confirmation immediately.
9. Are connecting rooms available?
To confirm connecting rooms, please contact the hotel directly at reservations.imperialvienna@
luxurycollection.com or +43 1 50110 4787.
10. Are extra beds available?
It is our pleasure to offer extra rollaway beds, upon request, for a daily cost of € 77. Cribs are offered at no charge.
A maximum of one rollaway bed or crib is permitted per room. Classic rooms cannot accommodate a third bed.